Read all about this class DVD by visiting the "Learn" link in the bottom menu.
Cross stitch is a time-honored needlecraft that has been popular for hundreds of years. Now you can discover the appeal of this traditional craft that has endured the test of time. Join expert Belinda Karls-Nace as she explores and explains the art of counted cross stitch. From a thorough explanation of fabrics, threads, needles and notions, to demonstrations on completing all the various cross stitches and French knots, Belinda explains this needlecraft in outstanding detail, making it easy for anyone to learn.
In this DVD class, you’ll learn how to:
- Read a cross stitch chart and written pattern
- Work cross stitches in two different technique
- Work extra stitches of the craft including partial stitches, backstitches and French knots
- Hoop the fabric
- Choose materials for stitching your projects
- Stitch designs in single colors and multiple colors
- Personalize your projects
- Five exclusive class projects including: Springtime Magnets, Summertime Treasure Boxes, Autumn Greeting Card, Winter Hoop Ornaments and Seasonal Sampler
No previous needlecraft experience is required to successfully complete this video and exclusive class projects.
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems.
Also Available as an Annie's Online Class
Video Length: 1 Hours 53 Minutes
Skill Level: Beginner